Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Rose water review

24K Gold Rose Water Toner - 4 ozTo order yours go to  https://www.levenrose.com/collections/all


I recently heard of all the good things that rose water can do for you. Leven Rose has a wonderful product The Gold Rose Water. It can be used as a toner to balance the ph balance on your face and even on your scalp before or during a shampoo. I immediately opened the product for review and washed my face to try it as a toner. After washing my face I sprayed a small amount on a cotton ball and I absolutely loved how it made my face feel. I have heard others say this product made their face feel super soft and some even said that it strengthened their hair ! It felt really nice and the smell of roses was beautiful from the bottle but it wasn't noticeable on my face. I love natural products and this one is definitely a keeper! I give this product a 5 out of 5 stars. This was received for review purposes for my honest review and no monies were exchanged. 

Do you have a product you would like me to review? It's free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardfarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment