Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Spa Brand you can buy at home!

Power Repair Age Correction Marine Collagen Cream, 1.7 OunceTO ORDER   http://www.pevonia.com/age-defying-marine-collagen-cream/   I had never heard of this brand prior to using this and was really pleased with the results.  I am 54 years old and am a professional make up artist and prior recruiter for several make up companies so from my point of view the Prevonia Power Repair Age Correction packaging was wonderful and the actual product was even better! The product is made with natural products and upon use I could see a difference in using this product after a week my skin felt healthier and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles were definitely less. I felt like my skin got a nice good drink of water! I would definitely recommend this brand to all my friends. 

Ligne Power Repair Hydrating Cleanser 120ml/4ozTo order http://www.pevonia.com/hydrating-cleanser/


I always feel in skincare if possible you should always purchase the entire line and use them together as usually this gives the ultimate benefit so I encourage you to consider trying all 3 of the products I review here together (I loved them all) but if you are someone that only uses cleanser , example a man, as this product can be for men or women. You will notice that the cleanser works well, isn't drying and you will notice your face feels much cleaner using Pevonia Power Repair Age Correction after cleansing I noticed my face felt super clean. I put mine in my shower so I can just shower and wash my face at the same time. LOVED IT !


Pevonia Power Repair Age Correction Intensifier Collagen and Myoxy-Caviar, 1 Fluid OunceTo order click here



I liked this product to be used in the PM. It felt nice on my face and I could see a difference. This product will give you that jump start to healthier skin - Deeply hydrates helps stimulate skin's metabalism and microcirculation. All of these products are spa quality and in doing my research for this brand I heard praise after praise. I can see why! I did receive these products for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


 If you would like us to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there. Please email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment