Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hard Candy #PRODUCTREVIEW





Since I love cosmetics (I am actually a professional make up artist) .. I fell in love with Hard Candy's Top Ten Eye Shadows. The packaging is super cute and the neutral colors were perfect. Believe it or not you can wear ANY color.. the secret BLEND BLEND BLEND! If you wear green contacts opt for the purples to make your eyes pop.. Look at a Color wheel and pretty much the opposite end of the wheel will help find you a good color to give you that "Wow" look! If you are new go light , light, light and you can get darker as you get more experienced. 
Image result for hard candy primer

Personally, I really liked this. We have been using electric heat in our home and I needed something that would give me good moisture and last. Being oily that may sound odd but it's a different kind of moisture to make me feel fresh rather than "sticky" . The price point is fabulous! It made my foundation go on nicely and gave me a nice finished look. I don't get caught up with prices but rather what does the job and this does that. I loved it. To order yours go to http://www.hardcandy.com/index













Related imageWin using Quick Click just click on the prizes below you want to win to enter

car     guitar     FREEBIE CHRISTIAN ISRAEL NEWSLETTER   Pasta Maker   camera  scissors
 $50   win a book win a bracelet   play station 4 
Techie stuff   win dinner and a movie   instant win


win techie stuff        furniture etc   Win Jewelry



Image result for dancing flowers   Have a great product you would like us to review? It's FREE and a great way to get your brand name out please email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment